Tuesday 11 December 2007

At last I have found the time to do something about the guestbook for www.hms-arethusa.co.uk. The old guestbook was repeatedly targetted by spammers and the domain hosts were unable to do anything to help me.

I did download the archive of comments left and will add a read only archive to the main site as soon as I get the time.

Anyway, I thought long and hard about what to do about a replacement guestbook and finally decided on a blog, only because I have already been using a blog for my astronomy interests for some time.

I've set up this blog such that you shouldn't need a blogger account to post comments, I have set up some initial posts so that you can post your comments and as thing pick up I will create posts on your behalf.

Comments are (hopefully) moderated, so I will approve them as soon as poss.

Mitch

No comments: